....i rather REGRET my ACTION instead of REGRETTING because i AIN'T doing NOTHING....

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I WISH I COULD

alluu2....

emmmm,my mood 4 tonite is a bit on and off,,,i dunno y...but im trying to write something intresting 2nyte...im very bored,like always...so i think im gonna write smthing b4 im going to laa-laa land...i mean,sleeping...hehee..

i jz wanna share bout how i feel bout LOVE aite now...i mean,i really think dat 4 now,i dun wanna LOVE anyone else better except my MUM and my DAD,n my FRIENDS,n my FAMILY.....SIESLY...n of course,,my greatest LOVE of all,,jz 4 my lovely CAR n my JEANS,my PANTS,my TOPS,my SHOES,ETC....hahaa...

other than that???i dun think so...i mean,4 now ok...i jz CAN't...i dunno why...cm xde perasaan....can u imagine that??live without perasaan nk LOVE someone yg dipanggil PEREMPUAN....hahaa...a bit WEIRD and FUNNY...but it DOES happen...LOL!!


but it doesn't mean im GAY ok...im F**King-ly STRAIGHT......xcaye,,meh TRY...hahaa...i mean,i DO need a GIRL,,but not for FALLING2 or LOVING2 seriously....just someone i can be enjoy with,lepak2,sekeh2 kepale,sepak2 terajang...hahaa..n paling pnting,she can accept that,,,,but mane nak carik yg macam itu???hahaa....

thats it,,,dh pnjang lebar story,i think im going to sleep now,,tomorrow,going to kuantan,,,ambk sluar kt tailor...tu laa story pasl what i feel aite now...siesly,,it's the TRUTH...sometimes,sblm tdo,,pnah gk wondering..."mcm mane laa gayanye pmpuan yg leh wt ak CRUSH kt die"....hahaa..is she ugly,or mybe short,with messy hair,,,BLACK N BIG??maybe??who knows kn??hahahaa...jz WAITING 4 that...k r,nyte,,,see yaa all in my next post!!