....i rather REGRET my ACTION instead of REGRETTING because i AIN'T doing NOTHING....

Saturday, May 22, 2010

TIRING 10 DAYS

...........VIEWERS.............

hyiee fellas,,,im updating my blog,,,after 10 days,,,,tiring n frustrating,,,i mean,,VERY,,,ok....im doing my SURVEY camp actually,,,n 4 yur information,,,"SURVEY" is da ukur-ukur jalan stuff,,,,from 8 to 3....berjemuran sehingga kehitaman daa diriku ini,,,,walaopn da itam kan,,,aagaggaa...

but actually,,,to be honest,,,it was pretty fun,,,fun+tiring=excitement,,,,means dat dz survey camp was awesome,,,hahaa,,cz i met one of my senior,,,cute n sweet,,,,i mean,,VERY sweet,,,she's 23 but still act like 16...dh laa comel gle,,prangai cm budak2,,,always smile,,,always laugh,,,n she's sweet,,,,hahaa,,,,like her,,,dats it,,,tp dah TUA....ok....xde intention utk usha2 or try2,,,jz kinda like her,,,xsalah,,,kan3???hahahahaa...

time key-in data,,,,i thought my part was done,,,after struggling at SITE,,,but,,kene lagi wt keje,,,adoyai,,saye da buat bnyk keje kt SITE,,,time DATA-ing kne lagi wt kje,,,tp xpe,,,,iM ENJOYING it,,,pretty much,,,


k,,,tmorrow will be presentation day,,,n the next day,,,,ak kn pulang ke terengganu,,,my mum ask me to stay at KL,,,but,,,i wont,,,nk kije,,,alasanku sebenarnya,,,hahaa,,so im going home dz monday,,,,ad mase,akan ku POST ape2 saje yg terbaru,,,,

i think dats all from me now,,by da way,,,thanx viewers,,,,,n to my senior AYISH ...kau sgt comel laa syetannn!!!hahaaa,,,,,